The Site is offered by Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC and provides documentation and a sandbox environment for the APIs.
This document sets out the terms and conditions ("Terms") of this Site. These Terms govern your use of this Site together with the provision and use of any interface or data obtained through on or accessed via this Site including the APIs.
For the avoidance of doubt, by entering into these Terms you confirm you are acting in a strictly business capacity and not as a "consumer".
- APIs means the API provided by Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC and made available on the Site. For the avoidance of doubt APIs does not include any third party APIs which may be offered through this Site;
- Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC means Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC, 6, Patriarchou Ioakim and Karapanou Str., Ioannina, 452 21, Greece. References to "we", "us" or "our" are references to Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC;
- Intellectual Property Rights means any right, title or interest in: copyrights, rights in databases, patents, inventions, patents, trademarks, trade names, goodwill, rights in internet domain names and website addresses, designs, know how, trade secrets and other rights in confidential information, whether registered, unregistered or not capable of being registered in any country or jurisdiction including all other rights having equivalent or similar affects which may now or in the future subsist anywhere in the world;
- Site meanshttp://epirusbank.openbank.crowdapps.net/;
- Terms means these Terms and Conditions; and
- You or you means the person accessing this Site or using the APIs available on this Site.
3. Access and Licenses
- In consideration of your compliance with the Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, royalty free, revocable, non-transferable and non-sub licensable license to access and use the APIs for the purposes of testing the APIs with your system and services.
- Your use of any third party APIs (other than those provided by Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC available on this Site) are subject to any relevant license terms.
- You are responsible for your access to the Site and for all activities that occur under your account details. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password or any identification details relating to your organization you must immediately notify us.
- Your use of any third party links contained on this Site is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content of any other web sites or pages linked to or from this Site and have not verified the content of any such web sites, or pages.
- You will ensure compliance with all applicable law in connection with your use of this Site and the APIs.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- We are the owner or licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in the APIs and this Site. We (or our licensors) reserve all rights in and to the APIs and this Site.
- You acknowledge that we are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in material published on this Site (including for the avoidance of doubt any comments posted by other developers on the forums). All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this Site for your own use.
5. Prohibitions on use
Except as may be permitted under applicable law, you must not use the APIs or this Site:
- for any purpose which is unlawful, abusive, libelous, obscene or threatening;
- except to the extent expressly permitted under these Terms, attempt to adapt, copy, modify, download, display, duplicate, create derivative works from, republish, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the APIs or this Site. Notwithstanding this, as part of your use of the sandbox you may copy APIs into your code solely for the purpose of making calls to the relevant API.
- either in whole or part, attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the APIs or this Site;
- for purposes of misuse by knowingly or unknowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- for any purpose that could, or could potentially infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy, confidentiality or other rights of any third party; or
- for any other purpose other than that for which your access was granted.
6. No Warranties
To the fullest extent permitted by law, and unless expressly set out to the contrary in these Terms
- all warranties and terms which would otherwise be implied by law, custom or usage are excluded from these Terms.
- all access to this Site and the APIs are made available to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We may suspend your access to, or suspend withdraw, discontinue or change, all or any of the Site or the APIs at any time without notice.
- we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that this Site or the APIs (including any data obtained through the APIs) is accurate, complete or up-to-date although we do use reasonable care to ensure that this Site and APIs are accurate in so far as this is within our control.
We may suspend your access to the Site or terminate these Terms at any time if in our sole discretion:
- you are in breach of any of the terms and conditions of these Terms;
- you suffer a security breach that impacts on the confidentiality or integrity of this Site; or
- we have a legitimate concern about your use of this Site.
8. Liability and Indemnities
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- To the full extent permitted by law, in no event will we or third party API providers be liable to you for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- your use, or inability to use this Site or the APIs; or
- your use of or reliance on any content accessed through this Site or the APIs.
- Relationship: Nothing in, and no action taken under, these Terms creates a relationship of principal and agent between any of you and Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC or otherwise authorizes you to bind Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC.
- Assignment: you may not assign, transfer or permit the exercise by any other party of your rights under these Terms. We may subcontract, assign or novate these Terms or any of our rights to any member of the Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC subsidiary or third party.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms, together with the documents referred to in it, constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties in respect of the matters dealt with in it and supersedes any previous agreement between the parties in relation to such matters.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Greece and the courts of Ioannina Greece will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.
10. Contact Details
If you have any questions in respect of these terms, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .