Before we begin
Your privacy is important to us. This notice (Privacy Notice) applies to personal information we collect from you when you use this site, which provides a sandbox environment for certain APIs. If you’re a Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC customer, or otherwise have a relationship with us, we may also have provided you with a separate privacy notice setting out how we use your personal information, which will also apply. You can also find that privacy notice by visiting the website for the product or services we provide you (for example http://www.epirusbank.com ) or by contacting our customer service team.
Some of the links on this website may lead to Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC or non-Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC websites with their own privacy notices, which may be different to this notice, and you should read those notices carefully.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide to us, such as when you register to use this service, or provide us with feedback. This includes information such as:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Details of any organisation you are working for or with
- Details of the jurisdiction where you are based / the organisation you are working for or with is based
- Any feedback you provide us on your use of the service
- Information that we obtain or learn, such as information about the browser or device you use to access this site, how you use this site and the pages you visit, traffic and location data
We may ask you for information if you experience problems when using this site. We may also ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you don’t have to respond to these.
How we use your information
We’ll only use your information where we have your consent or we have another lawful reason for using it. Unless we say otherwise below, we’ll use your personal information on the basis that it’s within our legitimate interests in operating and maintaining the site, and providing you with site functionality and related services. We use information provided or obtained via this site to:
- enable us to provide the site and any associated products and services
- respond to your queries and reports (for example, if you’ve asked a question or submitted a report via the site)
- carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us or any obligations which we are subject to
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of the site
- notify you about changes to the site
- ensure site content is presented in the most effective manner for the device you’re accessing it from
- undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this site
- detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services.
We also use information to meet our compliance obligations, to comply with other laws and regulations and to share with regulators and other authorities that Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC are subject to. This may include using it to help detect or prevent crime (including terrorism financing, money laundering and other financial crimes). We’ll only do this on the basis that it’s needed to comply with a legal obligation, it’s in our legitimate interests and that of others or to prevent or detect unlawful acts.
Who we'll share your information with
We may share your information in order to provide you with products or services you’ve requested (for example, if they’re not provided by the Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC entity operating this site), if we have a legitimate interest in doing so (e.g. to manage risk, verify your identity, to combat fraud, abuse of our site or services), or where you’ve agreed to us doing so.
We may share your information with other trusted third parties including any companies that Cooperative Bank of Epirus is a member of, any of our service providers, anyone else whose products and services you’ve requested, anyone who we’re under an obligation to disclose information to or where it’s in the public interest, for example to prevent or detect fraud, abuse of our site or services. If we do share your personal information with a third party, we shall do so in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws and regulations.
We may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration or for our own commercial purposes. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Automated decision making
Personal data will not be used for the purposes of automated decision-making in individual cases, including profiling.
How long we’ll keep your information
We keep your information in line with our data retention policy. This enables us to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or use it where we need to for our legitimate purposes such as dealing with any enquiries.
We may need to retain your information for a longer period where we need the information to comply with regulatory or legal requirements or where we may need it for our legitimate purposes, e.g. to help us respond to queries or complaints, fighting fraud and financial crime, responding to requests from regulators, etc. If we don’t need to retain information for this period of time, we may destroy, delete or anonymize it more promptly.
Transferring your information overseas
Your information may be transferred to and stored in locations outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including countries that may not have the same level of protection for personal information. When we do this, we’ll ensure it has an appropriate level of protection and that the transfer is lawful.
You can obtain more details of the protection given to your information when it’s transferred outside the EEA by contacting us using the details in the ‘More details about your information’ section below.
You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include:
- the right to access information we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it;
- in some circumstances, the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information, which you can do at any time. We may continue to process your information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so;
- in some circumstances, the right to receive certain information you have provided to us in an electronic format and / or request that we transmit it to a third party;
- the right to request that we rectify your information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete;
- in some circumstances, the right to request that we erase your information. We may continue to retain your information if we’re entitled or required to retain it;
- the right to object to, and to request that we restrict, our processing of your information in some circumstances. Again, there may be situations where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your information but we’re entitled to continue processing your information and / or to refuse that request.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the details set out in the ‘More details about your information’ section below. You also have a right to complain to the data protection regulator in the country where you live or work. You can find further information by visiting: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
How we keep your information secure
We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
More details about your information
If you’d like further information on anything we’ve said in this Privacy Notice, or to contact our Data Protection Officer, contact us using the details for the relevant data controller below:
Cooperative Bank of Epirus LLC
6, Patriarchou Ioakim and Karapanou Str.,
Ioannina, 452 21,
Τel: (+30 26510)59000
Fax: (+30 26510)28065
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time, and you’ll always be able to find the most recent version on this site.